ULTIMATE POWER! ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE! Now ROAR approved, LiHV batteries provide an extra edge over standard LiPo chemistry, by allowing you to charge them to 4.35 volts per cell, providing you with the ultimate voltage, capacity, and flatter discharge curve! This extra voltage gives you blistering performance on the track! Our LiHV batteries also feature proprietary Silicon Graphene technology, which stabilizes the cells and increases their cycle life & efficiency. For the Ultimate Power and Performance, Fantom Racing Pro HV Silicon Graphene LiHV’s set the standard for high-performance HV technology!
- Capacity: 5600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.6v
- C-Rate: 130C (continuous)
- Dimensions: (L) 95mm x (W) 46mm x (H) 25mm
- Weight: 222 grams
- Connector Type: 5mm Bullet (Bullets not included)
- Balance Connector: 2mm bullet
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- LiHV chemistry provides the Ultimate Voltage, Capacity, and flatter discharge curve!
- If you track only allows charging up to 4.22 volts per cell, the extra headroom puts less strain on your battery for longer cycle life.
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- ROAR APPROVED
IMPORTANT: LiHV batteries are only ROAR legal when charged up to 4.22 volts per cell.
IMPORTANT: LiHV batteries are only a performance advantage over standard LiPo batteries when you can fully charge them to 4.35 volts per cell. Only charging LiHV batteries to 4.22 volts per cell will increase cycle life, but they will not perform on the track as well as standard LiPo batteries.
IMPORTANT: This battery requires a charger that is capable of charging up to 8.7 volts (4.35 volts per cell) to obtain the maximum performance out of it.
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- Any modified classes that require a shorty size battery and can take advantage of charging up to 4.35 volts per cell.
- Any spec classes that require a shorty size battery and can take advantage of charging up to 4.35 volts per cell.
- Also works great for any spec classes that require a shorty size battery and only allow charging up to 4.22 volts per cell.
- Anyone looking for a shorty size battery, that has more voltage headroom (when charged to 4.22 volts per cell), for longer cycle life.