You demand the best, so does Rotor Ron! This is the newest release from Fantom.
This motor is professionally built and tuned to Rotor Ron’s strict parameters. What does that mean you ask? First, I upgrade the stock bearings to ceramic bearings lubed with SHAG Oil to allow the motor to spin more freely. Next I replace the screws with aluminum (nonmagnetic) screws. It includes the high torque rotor being properly shimmed, complete evaluation of stator poles, rotor strength & asymmetry and sensor board deviation. This motor has an aligned sensor board that is within my personal strict standards. Bottom line, you will get an awesome motor!
Includes Rotor Ron Tuning Service and instructions that will get you up to speed, fast! (A $24.99 Value!) No need to ever touch the timing again! Motor specs and stickers for your vehicle are included along with a 190mm standard sensor wire. I offer 2 other sizes if 190mm is not right for you.
The heart of the new ICON is the "Patented" (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. Our patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing the most insane RPM ever seen before! With our unique design, we've totally eliminated the need for stator screws.
Up your game and see for yourself why the all new ICON truly is a Game Changer!
Specs and Features:
- All R&D Done In The USA
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- New Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- Center band of can designed around stator for better heat dissapation
- New High-Power / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- New Super High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- New Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy
- New Venting Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- New Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
- Meets All ROAR, BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- High RPM Precision Bearings
If you are unsure this is right for you, please reach out to me first before purchasing.
Rotor Ron always recommends SHAG Oil to keep your bearings running smooth.