You demand the best, so does Rotor Ron! This is the newest release from Fantom. “The Full Monty” is British slang for “the works”. In other words, this motor has every option available on it. By using aluminum screws, I am eliminating magnetic drag and interference that is caused by normal magnetic metals. Then I take it a step further and install ceramic bearings lubricated with SHAG Oil for even less drag. All these upgrades help unleash each motor’s true potential. The result is a motor that operates more freely and has improved efficiency. Also saves about 2g of weight. This is for a racer wanting the best possible edge.
This motor is professionally built and tuned to Rotor Ron’s strict parameters. What does that mean you ask? It includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of stator poles, rotor strength & asymmetry and sensor board deviation. This motor has an aligned sensor board that is within my personal strict standards. Bottom line, you will get an awesome motor! Includes Rotor Ron Dyno Service and instructions that will get you up to speed, fast! ( A $34.99 Value! No need to ever touch the timing again!) Sensor wire, motor specs and dyno sheet included along with stickers for your vehicle.
Designed in the USA, we are proud to announce the ALL NEW ICON-TORQUE v2 PRO DRAG SERIES RACING MOTORS providing you with the ULTIMATE RAW POWER, TORQUE, & RPM!
The heart of the new ICON-Torque v2 Pro Drag motor is our “Patented” (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. Our patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing the most insane RPM ever seen before! That’s correct, another first from Fantom! With our unique design, we’ve totally eliminated the need for stator screws! Up your game and see for yourself why the all-new ICON-Torque v2 Pro Drag motor truly is a Game Changer!
More Power to the People…
Specs and Features:
- Specifically developed for the 13.5T drag racing class
- All R&D Done In The USA Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- New Stator Design for Maximized Torque & Efficiency
- 13.0mm Modified Rotor Installed with Super High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- New Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size We Can Fit, Pure Copper Wire for the Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Maximized Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- NOT ROAR Approved. Does not meet ROAR Spec Class Specifications. DO NOT Use in ROAR 13.5 classes.