Building on the popularity of the X4 AC Plus, Hitec decided to take it up a notch with the introduction of the X4 AC Pro high-performance, microprocessor-controlled charger/discharger with extensive battery management capabilities. Capable of operating on 100 – 240 volts AC household current or from an 11 – 18 volts DC power source, this new multi-faceted powerhouse exudes a total charge circuit power of 200 watts with Power Distribution capability in AC mode and a 300-watt output when in DC mode. The X4 AC Pro allows you to connect up to four batteries of varying chemistries (NiMH/NiCd/LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV/Pb) to any of the charging channels with each channel performing independently of one another. Additional features include our Charge Master software, providing the unprecedented ability to operate your charger via your personal computer plus a built-in Bluetooth for Smartphone app operation.
- AC Input: 100 – 240 Volts AC
- DC Input: 11 – 18 Volts DC
- Total Charge Circuit Power on AC Power: 200 Watts with Power Distribution
- AC Power Distribution, Channels A & C: 100 Watts Total, Channels B & C: 100 Watts Total
- Charge Current: Channels A & B: 0.1 – 10.0 Amps, Channels C & D: 0.1 – 5.0 Amps
- Discharge Current: 0.1 – 2.0 Amps per Channel