– Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
– A separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
– Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving & braking forces (of the motors).
– Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fail-safe (throttle signal loss protection), reverse polarity protection (the external standard cap pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs).
– Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real-time.
– Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or OTA Programmer (item sold separately)
ID Xerun XD10 PRO ESC – Drift
Application 1/10th drift car
Cont./Peak Current 100A/800A
Input Voltage 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH
BEC Output 5-7.4V Adjustable, Continuous Current of 5A (Switch-mode)
Wires & Connectors Standard: 13AWG 200mm
Programming device LCD program box
OTA programmer (available through Firmware update)
Firmware LCD Program box via USB software (PC only)
OTA (iOS / Android)
Size & Weight 40.7×35.0x32.0mm (w/Fan)
Weight 95g (w/ wires)
Motor Limit* Brushless Motor Limit with 2S LiPo/6S NiMH: 8.5T
What comes in the box?
XD10 PRO ESC w/ a cooling fan
(2) Input wires & (3) Output wires -PRE-SOLDERED-
(2) x cooling fan (comes with one backup fan)
Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps