The Hobbywing XERUN XR10 Justock 1/10 Sensored Brushless ESC was developed for Zero-timing racing. The timing has been permanently set to 0°, to ensure 100% fair and competitive racing when racing in spec motor classes.
- High Reliability & Durability: Reliable hardware with advanced software allows the XR10 Justock to provide high power output and overload protection.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation: The modified heat sink provides increased surface area. This, combined with Hobbywing’s patented copper heat conductive plates, allows heat to be quickly transferred to the heat-sink for dissipation. The added high performance fan creates a reliable heat management system for maximum cooling.
- Small Footprint: The small, compact size allows the XR10 Justock to fit most 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan and F1 applications.
- Many Applications: The ESC was designed for 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan and F1 applications, but is an excellent choice for any spec racing class. Plus, when paired with a 32T or similar motor, it is an ideal low cost choice for rock crawler applications.
- Single Button Programming & Factory Reset: The Set button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or reset the ESC to default mode.
- Regular Firmware Updates: Upgrade the XR10 Justock with the Hobbywing USB Link software, multi-function LCD program box and a PC. Hobbywing updates the ESC firmware regularly, giving you access to upgraded features on a consistent basis.
Model: XERUN XR10 Justock
Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
Motor Limit: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
Applications: 1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH: ≥8.5T (1/10 on-road), ≥11.5T (1/10 off-road)
3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH：≥13.5T (1/10 on-road), ≥17.5T (1/10 off-road)
LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH
BEC Output: 6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC)
Fan (Included): Powered by the stable BEC output voltage of 6V
Connectors: Input End: No, Output End: No
ESC Programming: Via the Rx Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)