Jason Ruona explains, "The Ellipse has a slightly tighter carcass, it allows the driver to attack high-speed sections with more comfort. The "home plate" and connected web of tread has more stability high-speed and holds the tire together for today's high-powered vehicles. Connected tread wears significantly better which is useful racing indoors where a racer can break-in and race with the same pair all weekend."
- Designed in conjunction with World Champions Ryan Maifield, Spencer Rivkin and Ryan Cavalieri
- Ellipse center-bar control and support
- Diamond "home plate" design with extension webs
- 2.2" bead mounting size for compatibility
- Available in multiple compounds
- Includes Dirt-Tech Closed cell foam inserts