Proline Hoosier Angle Block M3 Rear Tires 2.2″
This is a pair of Hoosier Angle Block 2.2″ Rear Buggy Tires with closed cell foam. The Hoosier Angle Block tread pattern not only looks amazingly scale, but offers the same high-performance as full-size tires, so you can have realistic style and performance on your sprint cars or any 2.2″ buggy tire application. And just like the full-size Hoosier tires, these Angle Block tires proudly display white Hoosier logos on the sidewall! To make it easy on race technical inspection during spec races, Pro-Line has molded in Compound Identifiers into the sidewall of each tire. The Hoosier Angel Block 2.2″ Rear Buggy Tire features rounded side tread for consistent slide action that will not catch ruts and flip your truck when you throw it up into the corner. The Hoosier Angle Block tread pattern creates great forward grip combined with long lasting and consistent performance.
- Tires Made Specifically for Dirt Oval
- Molded Sidewall Compound Identifiers
- Exact Scale Detail
- Rounded Side Tread for Consistent Slide Action
- Great Forward Grip with Consistent Performance
- Soft, Re-usable and Water-proof Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included