The Hoosier Super Chain Link tread pattern not only looks amazingly scale, but offers the same high-performance as full-size tires, so you can have realistic style and performance on your sprint cars or any 2.2″ buggy tire application. Just like the full-size Hoosier tires, these Super Chain Link tires proudly display white Hoosier logos on the sidewall! To make it easy on race technical inspection during spec races, Pro-Line has molded in compound identifiers into the sidewall of each tire.
The Hoosier Super Chain Link 2.2″ 2WD Front Buggy Tires feature rounded side tread for consistent slide action that will not catch ruts and flip your car when you throw it up into the corner. The Hoosier Super Chain Link tread pattern creates excellent steering combined with long lasting and consistent performance. The Hoosier Super Chain Link 2.2″ 2WD Front Buggy Tires, and every other tire that Pro-Line makes, are proudly made in the USA!
- Tires Made Specifically for Dirt Oval
- Molded Sidewall Compound Identifiers
- White Hoosier Logos Proudly Displayed on Sidewall
- Exact Scale Detail
- Rounded Side Tread for Consistent Slide Action
- Soft, Re-usable and Water-proof Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included