This is the ProTek R/C 160T Low Profile Digital “High Torque” Metal Gear High Voltage Servo. ProTek R/C Servos have been developed to provide enthusiasts with high quality servo’s that will exceed expectations at every level. With features that meet or surpass what our competition can provide, ProTek R/C servos deliver performance and unmatched value, with industry leading customer support.
The ProTek R/C 160T High Voltage Low Profile servo delivers an incredible 216 oz-in of torque and 0.08 transit speed at 6.0V, and when you bump the voltage to 7.4 the spec’s increase to 274 oz-in and 0.06! Spec’s like these make this servo an excellent choice for any 1/12 to 1/10 scale vehicle application. Other features include a full aluminum case that provides bomb proof durability and improved heat dissipation, a metal gear train that is supported by dual ball bearings, a 160mm long 22awg connector wire with gold plated connectors, and a coreless motor.
- Low-Profile case saves space and weight
- Ideal for any 1/12 to 1/10 scale vehicle application
- Full aluminum case
- High voltage circuitry
- 0.08 transit speed, and 216 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V
- 0.06 transit speed, and 274 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Aluminum single arm servo horn
- Full metal gears and dual ball bearings
- 160mm long 22awg connector wire w/gold plated connectors
- Coreless motor