If you are looking for a high speed standard servo, look no further!
The Savox SC-1258TG-CE Ryan Cavalieri Standard Digital “High Speed” Servo was developed to celebrate Savox’s collaboration with multi-time world champion Ryan Cavalieri. This limited edition servo features a black anodized aluminum center case with red and white details, and a 180mm long heavy duty lead wire. The SC-1258TG is a great choice for 1/10 scale electric off road steering, as well as 600 to 700 class heli cyclic applications.
Ryan Cavalieri SC-1258TG-CE Features:
- Sleek black aluminum center case with red and white details.
- 180mm heavy duty lead wire perfect for 1/10 scale applications.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler operating temps.
- Savox servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 600 to 700 class heli cyclic or 1/10 electric off road
- Dimensions: 40.3×20.2×37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g
- @4.8V: .10 sec/60
- @6.0V: .08 sec/60
- @4.8V: 133.3 oz-in
- @6.0V: 166.6 oz-in
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline