The CERIX-PRO 16 is manufactured with the highest grade components to ensure the lowest possible internal resistance resulting in a optimised performance. The CERIX-PRO 160 controller give the 1/10 On-Road and 1/10 Off-Road competition racer what he needs. You will experience the best controllability of your 1/10 Racing Cars, no matter you use it with Spec or Modified motors.
* For sensored and sensorless motors
* Ultra compact design
* Aluminum case for improved heat dissipation
* Built in Capacitors
* Built in power switch
* Advanced boost and turbo timing system for improved acceleration performance
* Enhanced throttle and brake control function.
* 10 programmed profiles can be stored in the ESC
* Adjustable BEC voltage 6.0V 5A or 7.4V 5A Current
* Powerful TC Link software to test motor timing and advise the best ESC timing setting Programming Features:
* Running Mode * Cut-off Voltage * Overheat protection * Motor Rotation * Reverse Speed Throttle Control * Dead Band * Punch Rate SW- Point * Punch Rate 1 * Punch Rate 2 * Throttle Curve Brake Control * Initial Brake * Drag Brake * Brake Strength * Brake Rate Control * Brake Curve Boost Function * Boost Timing * Start RPM * End RPM * Boost Constraint * Boost Slope Turbo Timing * Turbo Timing * Activation Method * Turbo Delay * Start RPM * Turbo Slope Power Specs:
* Application: 1/10 vehicles * Cont. Current (A): 160A * Burst (A): 800A * Nr of Li-xx Cells: 2 – 3S * BEC: 6V 5A or 7.4V 5A * Motor Type: Sensored – Sensorless * Resistance: 0.00018 ohm * Dimensions: 37x33x22mm (30mm Fan) * Weight: 44g (53g Fan) Motor Limits: 2S Li-Po * 3.5T – 1/10 On-Road * 5.5T – 1/10 Off-Road 3S Li-Po * 5.5T – 1/10 On-Road * 8.5T – 1/10 Off-Road