What is a top 10% motor you ask?
A while back I decided to tune and test many Justock motors and come up with a baseline. With that said, I am able to pick out the top 10% of the motors and sell them direct to you. No longer do you have to buy multiple motors to find the ‘good one’, I do it for you. Rest assured you are getting one of the top 10% motors based on my testing.
The Hobbywing XERUN Justock 3650 SD G2.1 Sensored Brushless Motors feature an updated can design over the G2 – and especially G1 – and push the boundaries of an Fixed Timing Motor with lower weight, good heat dissipation and a rebuildable design. Trust me when I say this…this new G2.1 motor is a huge difference on the dyno over the G2 motors, period.
- The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- The silicon O-ring seal fitted between the end bell and stator helps to conduct inner heat to the motor case and prevent dust from entering the HALL sensor.
- The detachable structure design for daily cleaning and maintenance can effectively prolong the service life of this Justock motor and improve its operating efficiency.
- This motor is perfectly matched with the XR10-Justock ESC for all zero timing spec racing and also compatible with other Hobbywing Electronic Speed Controllers including other brands.
- This Justock motor is applicable to various 1/10th, 1/12th on-road & off-road vehicles. It can be an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class races but can also be a nice choice for newbies for practice.
- The motor design is in compliance with IFMAR, and ROAR specifications.
Scale: 1/10, 1/12
Pole Count: 2
KV Rating: 2050
LiPo Cells: 2-3S
No-Load Current(A): 3
Outer Diameter: 35.9mm (1.413″)
Length: 52.5mm (2.067″)
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm (0.125″)
Weight: 175g (6.17oz)
If you are unsure this is right for you, please reach out to me first before purchasing.